CAMPEONATO EUROPEO MASCULINO DE MAYORES - FRANCIA CAMPEÓN!

Todo sobre el Voleibol Masculino Nacional e Internacional.
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
El torneo es del 9 al 18 de octubre.

Recordemos que las sedes de este torneo son Bulgaria e Italia y ya estan clasificados por posiciones del torneo pasado: Rusia (1º), Serbia (3º), Francia (5º), Alemania (6º) y Belgica (7º)!!!

Los grupos de esta ronda son (los primeros pasan a cuartos de final automáticamente, los segundos y terceros van a play-offs)

Pool A: Bulgaria, Alemania, República Checa y Holanda.
Pool B: Italia, Francia, Croacia, Estonia.
Pool C: Polonia, Bélgica, Bielorrusia, Eslovenia.
Pool D: Rusia, Serbia, Eslovaquia, Finlandia.

Primera, Segunda y Tercera ronda clasificatoria aquí.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Men% ... lification" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Primer día (9 de octubre):

Imagen
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
La echada de Alemania tan desvergonzada, esos cambios sin sentido, y aun así Holanda la ca... una y otra vez como si no quisieran ganar o simplemente estuvieran esperando que los alemanes se la hicieran mas fácil como buen equipo básico. Ese toque de malla alemán despues que Holanda hechara a perder una ventaja de 14-11 en el quinto set mas obvio imposible tipo "Enough with this shit. Lets grab the net" los arbitros ni lo vieron y necesitaron un challenge, falto que los alemanes dijeran "Hey ref, are you blind, we touched it" Imagen.
Marte se sentiría muy orgulloso viendo que su anti fair play se ha extendido. :escondido:
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Oranjes celebrate second EuroVolley win in Sofia

2015 CEV Volleyball European Championship - Men

Sofia, Bulgaria, October 10, 2015. The second competition day at Armeec Arena started on Saturday afternoon with a marathon match starring The Netherlands and Germany. The Oranjes eventually claimed their second victory in the competition, this time at the tie-break (17-25, 25-23, 22-25, 25-21, 15-13) after Germany’s coach Vital Heynen opted for a rather unusual starting six and made a few more changes in the remainder of the game. Bulgaria’s Lions were then due to delight another sell-out crowd in the second episode of their home EuroVolley campaign, this time taking on the Czech Republic.

The Netherlands vs. Germany 3:2 (17-25, 25-23, 22-25, 25-21, 15-13)

Germany had suffered a real setback in their opening match up with hosts Bulgaria on Friday night whilst The Netherlands could play with almost no pressure following their victory over the Czech Republic. Germany struggled a little bit at the beginning but as the opening set progressed they seemed to slowly but surely find their rhythm, thus piling up a five-point lead at the second technical time-out (16:11). An ace by middle blocker Marcus Böhme moved the score to 19:13 Germany’s way and resulted in a Dutch time-out. Germany’s mentor Vital Heynen had opted for a different line up than in Friday’s match with Bulgaria including team captain Jochen Schöps as opposite and outside spiker Sebastian Schwarz; everything seemed to work just fine for the guys in golden shirts and a short black-out towards the end did not prevent Germany from cashing a fairly comfortable 25-17 set win.

The second set, on the other hand, was a very close race with Germany coming out with all guns blazing but equality was soon re-established on the scoreboard. A superb block by Kay van Dijk claimed a first set point for the Dutchmen (24:23) and the Oranjes did not dissipate their chance to even the match (25-23).

Vital Heynen continued to change his line up also in the third set where Dirk Westphal and young spiker Tom Strohbach got the opportunity to perform at the iconic Armeec Arena. This combination seemed to work pretty well as Germany set the pace of the game right from the onset of the third stanza but the Dutchmen closed in twice at 12:13 and 14:15 to re-open the fate of this period. Germany continued to rest their star player György Grozer following his disappointing performance in the match with Bulgaria but even without his contribution the Baku 2015 European Games gold medallists roared towards the end of the set, eventually finishing it off at 25-22 with their middle blocker Tim Broshog.

The course of the game changed again in the fourth set, this time with The Netherlands setting the pace right from the early stages. Dick Kooy stepped up his efforts for the Oranjes and he steered The Netherlands to a well-deserved 25-21 set win, which was propelled also by as many as seven mistakes made by the Germans. The Dutchmen stretched momentum also to the opening phases of the tie-break (5:2) and even though Germany lived up to their fame as real fighters coming back strong, the Oranjes were the ones to celebrate in the end a victory they sealed after missing out on two match balls and cashing their third one after a decision by the first referee was overruled via the challenge system (15-13).
Vital Heynen, head coach of Germany: “It was not my tactical decision to lose from The Netherlands, in order to play against Bulgaria at the quarterfinals, because it is too far. Even if we had won against The Netherlands, we would still need to win tomorrow. Today we just played with another team. Winning by 3:2 or losing by 2:3 – there is no influence. If we lose by 0:3 to the Czech Republic, we are out. We lost two games, it is time to win one.”

György Grozer, player of Germany: “This was not a tactical decision. We talked with the coach before and he told us that it was not important to lose or to win today, because the important game is against the Czech Republic. He gave me a free day to rest. He also gave some rest to Jochen Schöps. We need to have enough power for tomorrow. We are not thinking about a second game against Bulgaria, because we have more games in front of us – first, against the Czech Republic, and if we win – maybe against Belgium, which has a strong team. We are moving step by step. I do not look so far ahead. After three days maybe we can talk about another game with Bulgaria.”

Gido Vermeulen, head coach of The Netherlands: “I think that the German coach played to lose. It is not good sportsmanship, this is not fair play. The Netherlands would never do this. If I am the coach, I will never go to lose any game. Tomorrow will be a beautiful game. We are playing against Bulgaria. For the first time we will play in front of 12,000 spectators. And we are going to enjoy that game. We do not know how to beat Bulgaria. Now we are so tired from five sets playing.”

Johannes Bontje, player of The Netherlands: “I never made the calculations before the game. That is why I do not know if the Germans wanted to lose or not. We won by 3:2 and now will play with Bulgaria for the first place in Pool A. We will enjoy the match and fight for the first place in the pool. I expect it to be quite noisy at the hall; the Bulgarian fans are real help for the domestic team.”
rodolfo777
Hincha
Hincha
los únicos partidos ke valen la pena son el slovenia-polonia y el francia-italia; todo lo demás es relleno, pensé ke el bulgaria-alemania estaría interesante, pero plancha kemada...

esperar hasta la otra ronda para ver buenos encuentros.
[align=center]ME ODIAS, ME AMAS, ME ABRAZAS, ME EMPUJAS, SOY UNA LÁGRIMA!!!
Y TODO PARA KE NO SEPAS KE SOY TÍMIDO...
[/align]
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Eslovenia tiene mucho potencial pero la inexperiencia al final les juega en contra.
Bielorrusia es puro relleno, solo clasificó a la ronda final por el ridiculo grupo que creo la CEV para beneficiar a Turquía pero le salió el tiro por la culata y quedó por debajo de Suecia (los suecos tienen a Marcus Nilsson y un gran biotipo pero sin una buena tecnica poco se puede hacer). Montenegro (espero que esta vez le toque un mejor grupo), Macedonia y Grecia son mas equipo que el bierlorruso; al menos en el femenino Eslovenia le tocó un equipo duro y su nivel fué pasable.
rodolfo777 escribió:los únicos partidos ke valen la pena son el slovenia-polonia y el francia-italia; todo lo demás es relleno, pensé ke el bulgaria-alemania estaría interesante, pero plancha kemada...

esperar hasta la otra ronda para ver buenos encuentros.
Si, mucho relleno hasta ahora ya en play-offs la cosa se pondrá interesante, eso espero.
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Hasta ahora Bulgaria, Holanda, Italia, Francia, Polonia, Eslovenia, Bélgica, Serbia y Rusia tienen asegurado mínimo los play-offs. Falta por ver el Rep. Checa/Alemania, Estonia/Croacia y el Eslovaquia/Finlandia que son de "Do or Die."
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Resultados de ayer (día 2).
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Ya Alemania se dejó de shows y está mandando al trash bin a los Checos. Su estrategia siempre fue enfrentarse a Bulgaria en cuartos y arracarles la wig en su propia casa.
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Bélgica cualifica al preolimpico europeo despues de que Finlandia eliminara a Eslovaquia en la ronda de grupos.
Responder