WORLD LEAGUE 2015 NOTICIAS

Todo sobre el Voleibol Masculino Nacional e Internacional.
Chivol
Hincha
Hincha
El sitio volleywood.net, anuncia que el entrenador ruso de voley masculino el Sr. Andrey Voronkov despues de 10 derrotas seguidas renuncio a su cargo de entrenador

http://www.volleywood.net/volleyball-re ... ias-coach/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rusia esta fuera de la fase final de la WL que se jugará en Brasil por los top 6 equipos de este torneo.
rodolfo777
Hincha
Hincha
Chivol escribió:El sitio volleywood.net, anuncia que el entrenador ruso de voley masculino el Sr. Andrey Voronkov despues de 10 derrotas seguidas renuncio a su cargo de entrenador

http://www.volleywood.net/volleyball-re ... ias-coach/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rusia esta fuera de la fase final de la WL que se jugará en Brasil por los top 6 equipos de este torneo.
gracias a dios, a ver si regresa ya saben kién al mando de la selección rusa.
[align=center]ME ODIAS, ME AMAS, ME ABRAZAS, ME EMPUJAS, SOY UNA LÁGRIMA!!!
Y TODO PARA KE NO SEPAS KE SOY TÍMIDO...
[/align]
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Montenegro (3-1; 25-21,25-21,22-25,25-15) y Egipto (3-1; 25-23,22-25,27-25,25-23) dieron de nuevo la sorpresa y ganaron sus semifinals del F4 (del G3) en Bratislava (Eslovaquia).

http://worldleague.2015.fivb.com/en/intercontinental-group3/schedule/6025-montenegro-china/post

http://worldleague.2015.fivb.com/en/intercontinental-group3/schedule/6026-slovakia-egypt/post
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Egipto sorprende y se lleva el grupo 3 de la WL ganandole a Montenegro 3-2 (25-20,21-25,25-23,23-25,15-9), mientras que Eslovaquia le ganó a China 3-2 (17-25,26-28,25-20,29-27,15-13) por el 3er lugar.

http://worldleague.2015.fivb.com/en/intercontinental-group3/schedule/6028-montenegro-egypt/post
http://worldleague.2015.fivb.com/en/intercontinental-group3/schedule/6027-china-slovakia/post

Ojalá que extiendan el primer grupo a 10 y así Montenegro pueda ascender al G2.

Sin duda el G3 de la WL es infinitamente mejor que el G3 del GP. :coffe:
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Francia vapuleó a Bulgaria y ganan el G2 ascendiendo al G1.
CSilva
Hincha
Hincha
La noticia más resaltante acerca del Final Six a realizarse en Brasil es los problemas internos en la selección italiana, con la suspención de cuatro jugadores, entre ellos Zaytzev y Travica. Imagen

En Volleywood está todo bastante detallado. Además tienen una nota bien divertida acerca de la selección más chévere del mundo, que concuerdo, la francesa. Imagen
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
CSilva escribió:La noticia más resaltante acerca del Final Six a realizarse en Brasil es los problemas internos en la selección italiana, con la suspención de cuatro jugadores, entre ellos Zaytzev y Travica. :roll:

En Volleywood está todo bastante detallado. Además tienen una nota bien divertida acerca de la selección más chévere del mundo, que concuerdo, la francesa. :lol:

Ivan Zaytsev & Dragan Travica Kick Out From Team
by Ace Jul 13, 2015, 8:31 am 0
UPDATE #3: Zaytsev, Travica, Sabbi & Randazzo Apologize.
From Ivan Zaytsev:
Translation:
I apologize and I’ll explain why.
I was wrong. I broke a rule. I did respect the curfew which was set at 1:30AM on a Saturday night and I returned to my hotel at 2:30AM.
The sudden departure from the team has been hard for me. It feels cruel to accept it but absolutely understandable and I am referring to the decision made by (head coach) Mauro Berruto, the Staff and the Italian Volleyball Federation (FIPAV).
I betrayed the trust of all my teammates and I have not been an example to follow or imitate for my fans who support me.
I apologize to everyone and I hope to reiterate personally, as I’ve done in Rio. I apologize to my teammates, Mauro Berruto and to our FIPAV President Carlo Magri. It’s useless to explain that I had not imagined at all the consequences but I’m not looking for excuses or alibis.
I did all my best and I worked hard to face the new role (from opposite to hitter again) and then I ruined everything all by myself.
I’m really sorry.
I’m rooting for the guys who behaved better than me and who now have to find in a short time the adapt and adjust with the new line-up. By the way, I’m sure that the athletes who will replace us will do a good work and they will contribute to the team.
I have a thousand emotions in my heart and I had to tell you these words, I put the face (“I face my responsabilities”). On the other hand, I firmly believe that it was only right to assume these responsibilities firstly as a man, secondly as an athlete of Italy, as a teammate, husband and father, son and as someone that you look up to.
With great sincerity,
Ivan Zaytsev

]From Dragan Travica:
Translation:
I just came home.
I’m writing just to say I did a careless act, something stupid that a professional athlete, especially as the captain of a team, should never do.
I’m very sorry, especially to my fans and those who support us.
No excuses.
dragan travica italian volleyball player
From Giulio Sabbi:
Translation:
Everyone makes mistakes but I made an huge one, considering I am a professional athlete representing his country.
I accept all criticisms and I just want to say sorry to all of Italian Volleyball and to my club.
giulio sabbi italian volleyball player
From Luigi Randazzo:
I am terribly sorry.
I made a mistake and it’s fair what is happening after it. Italian Volleyball doesn’t deserve this bad publicity we are causing.
What we did is not tolerable.

UPDATE #2: Coach Berruto Speaks Up.
Relased by www.outdoorblog.it:
“Ci sono valori che devono essere a fondamento di ogni azione quando si veste la maglia azzurra. Se questo non era chiaro da oggi sono certo che lo sarà. Questa decisione, presa in accordo con la Federazione, ha il significato di rimettere al centro di ogni progetto tecnico il valore del rispetto dei ruoli e delle regole.”
Translation: “There are values ​​that must be the foundation of every action when representing the national team. If this was not clear from today, I am sure it will be. This decision, taken in agreement with the Federation, it makes sense to put at the center of every technical project the value of respect for the roles and rules.”
There’s so much going on in Italian volleyball right now that we are not too sure how the team will be moving forward.
Will the expelled players still play at the European Championship? What’s going to happen now between Berruto and these 4 players? How are they going to solve THE PROBLEMS coming out of this issue?
To be honest, the future DOES NOT LOOK too bright for Italia.
UPDATE #1: Zaytsev & Company Expelled From Team.
The Italian Federation has expelled Ivan Zaytsev, Dragan Travica, Giulio Sabbi and Luigi Randazzo due to misconduct. They will take a flight back to Italy and will no longer play in the World League Final 6 in Brazil.
So what happened?
Apparently, these 4 players asked the staff to leave their hotel to go out – source says to have dinner – but the staff refused. They were eventually caught outside their hotel around 2am.
Coach Berruto was NOT pleased and told the Italian Federation which then led the expulsion of the aforementioned 4 players.
Davide Saitta, Jacopo Botto and Gabriele Nelli are catching a flight to Brazil as the replacements.
Rumors start to surface saying that they were drinking and were found drunk outside the hotel.
For now, rumors are rumors.
None of the players have publicly addressed the issue as of press time.
Stay tuned for more details.
La fuente: http://www.volleywood.net/volleyball-related-news/volleyball-news-europe/italy-volleyball-news-europe/ivan-zaytsev-dragan-travica-kick-out-from-team/
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Muy decepcionante de parte Ivan Zaytsev y Dragan Travica que son las figuras del equipo italiano y deben demostrar un buen ejemplo y sobre todo clase.
jantogc
Hincha
Hincha
Nombre: Jantogc
Decepcionante Zayztsev y Travica y respetable y ejemplar la decisión del DT. Los deportistas deben entender que ninguno tiene corona y que la disciplina es primordial en su actividad.
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Lloyd escribió:Francia vapuleó a Bulgaria y ganan el G2 ascendiendo al G1.
El marcador 3-0 (25-16,25-20,25-21).http://worldleague.2015.fivb.com/en/intercontinental-group2/schedule/6000-bulgaria-france/post

Descripción gráfica:

Imagen
Responder