NOTICIAS VARIAS

Todo sobre el Voleibol Masculino Nacional e Internacional.
rodolfo777
Hincha
Hincha
el zenit kazan ganó 3-0 :D hay ke decir ke cuando maxim está bien, hace la diferencia, su defensa 100pre es espectacular, pero su atake a veces es para llorar. Ayer jugó muy bien, ojalá ke siga en ascenso y recupere el nivel del 2011, rusia lo necesita en máximas condiciones si kiere ganar en río.
[align=center]ME ODIAS, ME AMAS, ME ABRAZAS, ME EMPUJAS, SOY UNA LÁGRIMA!!!
Y TODO PARA KE NO SEPAS KE SOY TÍMIDO...
[/align]
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
22. 03. 2016 Source: Photo: CEV
RUS M: Alexander Markin might avoid suspension!
Alexander Markin might avoid suspension, despite he was tested positive on doping test!
After more than 100 active athletes have been tested positive on the illegal substance meldonium, there is a chance that none of them will be punished! And this is why...

Latvian pharmaceutical company Grindex, which has been manufacturing the mildronate drug (contains meldonium) announced that meldonium can remain in human body for several months after consumption! So not a few weeks, but a few months!
It means that all those athletes that have been using the drug in December 2015 simply could not "clean" their bodies until January 1, 2016, when medlonium was officially banned by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency).
Therefore, there is still hope for Alexander Markin and all the other athletes to avoid suspension...

Fuente
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Source: sportowefakty.wp.pl/Marcin Olczyk; Photo: CEV
Champions League 2016 M
CL M: Conte – “My dream got shattered, we played with only one wing!”
Facundo Conte is not pleased with some of his teammates!
PGE Skra Belchatow got eliminated from the CEV Champions League after losing at home from Zenit Kazan, while that defeat was quite painful for Facundo Conte. Argentine player, who was the top scorer of his team, has publicly expressed disappointment of some of his teammates!

My biggest dream is to win the Champions League, but now that dream got shattered. For the whole season I have tried to make it happen, I gave everything I had in this game, but we failed. Still, I went home with my head high. I think I played a very good match, like most of teammates. However, not even a table can stand still with only one leg…” said Conte and then continued:
“It seemed that we were playing only with one wing. With had only half of our offensive power. I am Facundo Conte and I give my best on every game, regardless if it is against Zenit Kazan, Warszawska or Bielsko-Biala. It’s the matter of pride. However, this time not all of our players had the same approach…"
When asked about the names of those players, Argentine star just answered:
“I am talking about the two attackers…”
What do you think who was Conte speaking of?
Read the full interview HERE.

Fuente
Que divo. :lol:
charlize aragon
Hincha
Hincha
Convocacion de Ze Roberto:
Echa un vistazo a la lista de don Roberto:

Levantadoras:
Dani lins
Fabíola
Roberta
Naiane

Centrales:
Fabiana
Thaisa
Juciely
Carol
Adenízia

Opuestas:
Sheilla
Tandara
Monique

Puntas:
Natalia
Fernanda Garay
Jacqueline
Gabi
Mari paraíba

Líberos:
Camila brait
Leia
MIGUELPE1981
Hincha
Hincha
Nombre: Miguel Angel
Mmmm interesante que se llame a Adenizia que se quedo en Semis y no a Natasha que llegó a la final de la superliga. Para mí Naiane no da la talla igual que Monique y Mari Paraiba, en todo caso llamaría a Roberta porque también tiene buen saque. Juciely si se ha ganado su puesto

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
charlize aragon
Hincha
Hincha
nunca llamaron a macris...
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha

Lastima que su equipo sea tan irregular, aunque tambien el PO Europeo fue muy competitivo.
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Source: sportowefakty.wp.pl

POLISH MEDIA: Markin likely to avoid any penalty!
The final decision should be made within a week.
WorldofVolley has already written about the possibility that Alexander Markin might not be punished for using meldoinum, while now the same info comes from Poland!

Sportowefakty.pl, writes that the Russian player is likely to avoid any suspension, despite he was tested positive on doping test! This is the explanation:
Alexander Markin had 300 nanograms of meldonium in his body when he was tested during the European World Qualifier and according to WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) that is an acceptable amount! It is also said that WADA will only prosecute players who had more than one microgram of meldonium in their bodies while being tested, and also the players who consumed meldonium after January 1st.
Recall that Markin will have a hearing in front of the FIVB on April 19.

Fuente
Responder