JUEGOS OLIMPICOS RIO 2016 - NOTICIAS

Todo sobre el Voleibol Femenino Nacional e Internacional.
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
China envía policía a Río para proteger al equipo nacional

Pekín - Un agente de policía chino ha viajado a Río de Janeiro para colaborar en las labores de protección de los atletas del equipo asiático, que ya antes del inicio de las Olimpiadas han sufrido varios intentos de robo.

Según cuenta el diario South China Morning Post, el agente, Shao Weimin, está en comunicación con los policías de la ciudad brasileña y también vela por la seguridad de periodistas y turistas chinos durante los Juegos, que se inician mañana viernes.

"Contactaremos con la policía local y con las autoridades si ocurre algún suceso relacionado con ciudadanos chinos, para que el caso pueda resolverse rápido", señaló Shao a las cámaras de la televisión china CCTV.

Es la primera vez que China envía uno de sus agentes a Brasil, aunque anteriormente ha destinado policías a ciudades italianas con gran afluencia de turistas chinos, como Roma o Milán.

La llegada del agente se produce después de que la delegación china denunciara varios robos, el más sonado de ellos el pasado 29 de julio, cuando un presunto borracho vomitó sobre el vallista Shi Dongpeng para distraerle a él y a un periodista que le acompañaba, con el objeto de sustraerles las pertenencias.

Mientras Shi se limpiaba y el reportero perseguía al "agresor", otro compinche se llevó una maleta del periodista en la que guardaba cámaras de fotos y ordenadores, según informó el Consulado de China en la ciudad carioca.

Días antes de este incidente, integrantes del equipo femenino chino de esgrima también fueron objeto de un intento de robo, aunque en ese caso fallido, cuando paseaban por la famosa playa de Copacabana y unos adolescentes intentaron arrancar una gargantilla del cuello de la mejor esgrimista del equipo, Xu Anqi.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/deportes/otro ... l-2227241/
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
RIO 2016 W: Terzic – “No space for practice, driver barely finds the way to the hall…”

Zoran Terzic is another coach who speaks about the difficulties that he and his team has been facing with...

Imagen

“There is no space for the training sessions, so they gave to us 45-minute period a day before the game. We’ve been once at the main hall of Maracazinho, on Tuesday from 21:30 to 22:30. And we won’t enter the hall anymore until the start of the first game against Italy. They offered us a morning practice today at 9:00 AM, but we supposed to get up at 7:00 AM. Of course, we gave of from this idea, and we worked in the gym” says Terzic.

Are those kinds of things surprising for you, as we know that you were at the Olympic Games in Beijing and London?

“I’m not surprised, not at all. But, I have to admit that those things were better organized in Beijing and London. The Olympics is not the competition, where you would be treated carefully with a lot of attention as at the European and World Championship. Neither your sport, nor you are in the first plan, no matter how much you are good. Priorities are something different. You don’t have an opportunity to practice here, but as I said we got used to it.”

But, you can’t get used to some things after all?

“The transport is so bad. The Olympic lines obviously do not work well. Our journey to Maracanazinho lasts 45 minutes, sometimes twice as much. We don’t know that. The drivers do not know where they are driving us. Our driver somehow managed to find the hall, but he didn’t know where is the entrance for the athletes, where to leave the vehicle.”

Accommodation and food are?

“Accommodation is good, I will give them the excellent mark but the food is much more worse than at the previous Olympic Games” says Terzic.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Lates ... -hall.html
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
RIO 2016 M: Zaytsev – “Conditions are not good in village”

The Italian volleyball star Ivan Zaytsev has commented on the situation in the Olympic village:

Imagen

“Honestly, the rooms are not that good, the furniture is not good enough as well. We are trying to organize everything, we have bought the mops to clean the mess. Obviously, the Olympic village is not yet ready for athletes. But, it’s ok, I understand everything” says Zaytsev and adds:

“We are still not in the shape, we started feeling much better three days after arrival in Brazil. I hope we will be the best at the start of the tournament” concludes Zaytsev.

Recall that Australian athletes got robbed in Rio's Olympic village

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Lates ... llage.html
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
RIO 2016 W: Women's team of Japan will not stay in Olympic Village!

The Japanese Volleyball Federation decided to put the women's team into a private hotel, until the conditions in the Olympic Village get better!

Imagen

More complaints about the Rio Olympic Village.

According to Bruno Voloch, Japanese women's volleyball team will not stay in the Olympic Village during the Rio Olympics!

This source writes that the Japanese Volleyball Federation has decided to put the women's team into Hotel Mercure in Barra da Tijuca, because of bad conditions in the Olympic Village.

The Japanese women's team might eventually go to the Olympic Village, but only when the installations are 100% completed.

Recall that Italian volleyball star Ivan Zaytsev also stated that the conditions in the Olympic Village are far from perfect...

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Lates ... lage-.html
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha

RIO 2016 W: Players of South Korea involved in bus accident

But, everything is fine the volleyball players and staff of South Korean team.

After yesterday’s practice, the South Korean players were involved in a bus accident but luckily for them, there were no heavy injured people.

Bust driver was trying to go reverse, but somehow he managed to hit the pillar and to crash the rear window, as you can see in the picture. Fortunately for the squad, there were no heavy injuries.

Imagen

Imagen

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Lates ... ident.html
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
RIO 2016 W: Problems for China in Rio - No lights!
Chinese women’s volleyball team literally had to open the gym door so that they could see something during the training…

Imagen

More bizarre news are coming from Rio. Chinese women’s volleyball team was in the middle of the training when the lights went out inside the gym!

Still the players did not stop the practice. They just opened the door to get some light and continued with their work.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Lates ... hina-.html
Lloyd
Hincha
Hincha
Source: life.ru
RIO 2016 W: Goncharova’s blog – “I can’t say that athletes from other countries are friendly with us”
The Russian volleyball star Natalia Goncharova has written a blog for the life.ru website in which she has described the situation in Rio Olympic village.

Imagen

“Hello! We have continued preparing for the start of the tournament. We are practicing late, from 20:00 to 22:00, because the matches are scheduled in the similar time. That’s why we take a coffee before the practice – it became standard procedure. Also, we found “McDonalds” in the Olympic village. For the athletes, everything is free. Coffee is very tasteful here. Although we are in the different time zone, we sleep well. Ok, sometimes WADA officials come to wake us up at 6am, but it’s fine. In the morning we are doing some fitness exercises. After fitness, we are resting. I offered my teammates to play beach volleyball, but they didn’t want to do it. Of course, I’m kidding. I didn’t want to go there as well. We came to the souvenir shop. Prices are high – about 20 euros for a stuffed animal. But, how to return from the Olympics without gifts…Also, I can’t say that athletes from the other countries are friendly with us. It is obvious that they would be happy if we didn’t come here. But, we in the Russian crew communicate very well” writes Goncharova!

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Lates ... th-us.html
Cerrado